What Is ConvertPLUS?
It is a full-featured, CAM software solution, capable of handling the toughest job. Includes a seamless interface to ScanCAD inspection products.
Eliminate those costly revision iterations, improve time-to-market, and increase overall design quality before data has even left the design stage.
- Special macro specific to convert Gerber files to ScanCAD-ready files for import.
- HyperNETLIST Extraction can generate netlist information for even the largest of designs in a matter of minutes.
- Import Wizard that loads ALL industry formats (Gerber, Drill, Mill, HPGL, DXF, and more…).
- Intelligent Data Transfer with ODB++, ODB++ (X), and IPC-2581 included in select bundles.
- Database Navigator provides quick and easy access to all necessary information without the need for menus or toolbars.
- Single file, 32-Bit “Intelligent” Database Structure High Speed Graphics
- 999 Layers, 9999 Apertures
- Integrated Printing
- Polygon Support (Intelligent Raster Fill, POEX/POIN, G36/G37)
- Compositing (Pos & Neg Merging, Paint & Scratch)
- Import Wizard (Detects Gerber, Drill, Mill, HPGL, DXF, and Other Formats. Converts Aperture Tables and Reads Automatically)
- Automatic Aperture and NC Tool List Converter (Rules Based)
- Gerber 274D and 274X Import & Export
- MDA AutoPlot Import (Fire9XXX, Cymbolic Sciences)
- Barco DPF Import
- NC Data Import (Support for Excellon, Sieb & Meyer)
- DXF Import & Export
- HPGL, HPGL/2 Import & Export
- ODB++ Import and Export (Support for Valor and Frontline) Solutions)
- OffSpring Import and Export (Support for IPC-2581)
- PostScript Export
- Bitmap Out (Windows BMP, B&W, Color, up to 1000dpi)
- IPC-D-350 Export
- Editing Capabilities (Move, Copy, Delete, Rotate, Mirror,etc,.)
- Adding Capabilities (Flash, Line, Arc, Circle, Rectangle, Polygon, Text, and More)
- IPC-D-356 & 356A Netlist Import and Export
- Browse Errors Directly from Navigator (Quickly Step Through Violations, Repair, and Check-off)
- Copper Area Calculation (Fast and Accurate)
- Graphical Find Duplicates (Quickly Locate and Remove Duplicate Data Objects, such as Flashes, Draws, and More)
- Graphical Layer Compare (Compare Any Two Layers Quickly and Accurately; Browse Differences Through the Navigator)
Macro Scripting Features
- Powerful Macro Developer (Drag-and-Drop Capabilities and More)
- Load, Run, and Record (Support for Start-Up, Shut-Down, and On-Load Macros)
- Support for “Nested” Macros (Embed Macros within Macros) Integrated Debugger (Watch Points, Stops, Step-Thru, etc.)
- Database Navigator (Quick Access to Layers, Apertures, Netlists)
- Custom Aperture Editor (Build Special Pads, Logos, etc,.)
- Object Level Polarity (Work with Pos & Neg Data on the Fly, Eliminate the Need for Composites)
- Layer Sets (Define Layer Sets for Blind & Buried Vias and MCM Stack-Up)
- Interactive Data Grouping (Group Objects Together for Fast and Easy Editing)
- HyperNETLIST Extraction (Supports SMT, Thru-Hole, Blind & Buried, and MCM)
- Interactive Draw-to-Flash Conversion
- Draw-to-Custom Conversion (Convert Drawn Graphics into a Custom Aperture)
- Raster-to-Vector Conversion (Convert Raster Fill Polygons to Vector Fill for Older Plotters)
- Silkscreen Clipping (Clips Silkscreen Away From Pads)
- Composite-to-Layer (Flattens Composite to a Single Positive Layer)
- Pad Removal (Isolated or Redundant)
- Tear-Dropping (True-Shape and Snoman)
- Layer Spread (Tile All Layers to Single Sheet of Film)
- Layer Scaling
- Merge Multiple PCB Files
- Automatic Draw-to-Flash Conversion (Convert All Layers at Once, Use Mask Layer as Guide, and More)
The following are trademarks of the indicated companies: Gerber, Ucamco N.V.; Windows 10, Microsoft®; ScanCAD™ and ScanINSPECT VPI™ are trademarks of ScanCAD International, Inc. *All specifications and designs subject to change without notice.*
Friendly, Flexible, Innovative & Global
ScanCAD International, Inc. continues to flourish and evolve to successfully meet ever-changing technology requirements.
All ScanCAD products were developed at the request of its customers, therefore your comments and suggestions are welcome.