What Is ScanINSPECT API?
ScanINSPECT API provides a simple and user-friendly alternative to inaccurate and time-consuming manual inspection methods or high cost automated machines.
ScanINSPECT API uses a simple Windows user interface integrated with an automated table and image-processing unit. This combination allows 100% inspection of printed conductor, resistor, or dielectric materials on LTCC, MLCC, HTCC and other substrates.
How Does ScanINSPECT API Work?
ScanINSPECT API’s integration within the production process provides 100% verification of print images before moving to the next process.
Each substrate is placed directly from the assembly line and into ScanINSPECT API for 100% inspection. The substrate is then accepted or rejected. No more surprises!
Input Data Versatility
ScanINSPECT API adds flexibility to your inspection process. ScanINSPECT API utilizes golden printed substrates to verify print areas.
Increased Yield & Improved Overall Equipment Efficiency
ScanINSPECT API’s powerful inspection process increases product yield by ensuring accurate printing. Missing or excess material can result in lost production time, extensive rework and product failure.
ScanINSPECT API set up is quick and easy. Each substrate is automatically aligned and checked for accuracy with a PASS or FAIL inspection in seconds.
Why Use ScanINSPECT API?
- Mandatory: 100% automatic inspection of adhesive dots after dispensing or printing.
- Security: Confirm print accuracy.
- Necessity: Detect errors before product failure.
- Flexibility: Inspect a wide variety of materials and substrates.
- Maximum Board Size: 18″ X 24″ (457mm X 610mm)
- Minimum Board Size: 1″ X 1″ (25.4mm X 25.4mm)
- Maximum Inspection Area: 16.5″ X 22″ (419mm X 559mm) Scanning Resolutions:
Footprint of Inspection Unit
- Depth: 31.5″ (800mm), table extended 49.5″ (1,257mm)
- Width: 27.25″ (692mm)
- Height: 19″ (483mm)
- Weight: 150lbs. (55.95kg)
- Multi Core Processor – 3 GHz
- 1 TB 7200 RPM HD, 8 – 16 GB RAM
- CD/DVD ROM – for archive purposes
- Flat Panel Monitor (17″ or larger)
- Ethernet connection
- Windows 10 – 64-Bit
- 2 available USB ports – USB2 or USB3
*Recommended customer-supplied minimum PC requirements.
The following are trademarks of the indicated companies: ScanFAB™ is a trademark of ScanCAD International, Inc. *All specifications and designs subject to change without notice.*
Friendly, Flexible, Innovative & Global
ScanCAD International, Inc. continues to flourish and evolve to successfully meet ever-changing technology requirements.
All ScanCAD products were developed at the request of its customers, therefore your comments and suggestions are welcome.