What Is ScanSTENCIL Lite?
ScanSTENCIL Lite is a fully integrated, stand-alone process control, measurement and inspection workstation for use after solder paste stencil and hybrid emulsion screen fabrication or other machined, etched or laser cut operations.
ScanSTENCIL Lite uses a PC Windows-based software package integrated with a high-resolution, calibrated, A3 size flatbed scanner. This combination allows inspection of both stencils and screens for accuracy and the ability to inspect 100% for absence/presence and correct size of apertures.
Tired of using slow manual measurement and inspection methods? ScanSTENCIL Lite offers various functions that quickly and automatically verify data:
- Absence/Presence of Apertures
- Confirm Proper Aperture Shape and Size
- Compare Stencil/Screen vs. Gerber
- Compare Stencil/Screen vs. Stencil/Screen
- Compare Stencil/Screen vs. PCB
- Confirm Proper Aperture Position
- Automatic Inspection Accuracy Level Detection
Worried about the quality of the finished stencils, screens or Gerber files? Use ScanSTENCIL Lite’s “check functions” to verify the accuracy of the data. The new LMA option allows for checking apertures as small as 0.002” diameter (0.050 mm).
ScanSTENCIL Lite can be easily upgraded to full ScanSTENCIL with Gerber generation capabilities.
Why Use ScanSTENCIL Lite?
- 100% automatic inspection of screen/stencil for absence/presence and size of apertures.
- Detect aperture size error down to 0.0005″ (0.0125mm) at 3200 dpi.
- Compare new Stencils and Screens against Gerber image for errors
- Verify aperture sizes to 0.0005″ and aperture absence/presence as small as 0.002″ (0.050mm)
- High-Resolution Color Flatbed Scanner, Size A3: (400/1000/1600/2000/2400/3200/4000/4800 dpi)
- Calibrated Accuracy: ± 0.0015″ (± 0.0381mm)
- A3-Scanning Bed Area: 11.7″ x 16.5″ (297mm x 419mm)
- Maximum Work Area: 32.0″ x 32.0″ (813mm x 813mm)
- Multi Core Processor – 3 GHz
- 1 TB 7200 RPM HD, 8 – 16 GB RAM
- CD/DVD ROM – for archive purposes
- Flat Panel Monitor (17” or larger)
- Ethernet connection
- Windows 10 – 64-Bit
- 2 available USB ports – USB2 or USB3
*Recommended customer-supplied minimum PC requirements.
Additional System Components
- Precision Glass Calibration Grid
- Software Protection Key
- Custom Transmissive Lighting Package
- Custom Desk
- Scanning Accessory Package
The following are trademarks of the indicated companies: Gerber, Ucamco N.V.; Windows 10, Microsoft®; ScanCAD™ and ScanINSPECT VPI™ are trademarks of ScanCAD International, Inc. *All specifications and designs subject to change without notice.*
Friendly, Flexible, Innovative & Global
ScanCAD International, Inc. continues to flourish and evolve to successfully meet ever-changing technology requirements.
All ScanCAD products were developed at the request of its customers, therefore your comments and suggestions are welcome.